Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I'm Thankful for!

Jessica Batiz
English-101
                                                What I’m Thankful For
-          My mother, for doing her best by me
-          My life, I was born with a hole in my heart in thankful for being here
-          My father, he will always be in my heart
-          My uncle, he inspires me to do my best no matter what
-          For waking up every day, every day is not promised
-          Dancing, I love dancing it completes me
-          Performing, I love to entertain others and put smiles on their faces
-          My good health, I am happy to be in shape n healthy
-          A roof over my head, a lot do not have a place to live
-          My big sister, she was the first person who taught me to dance
-          My little brother, he looks up to me and everything I do
-          My community, I give back as much as I can every day
-          My open personality, it separates me from everyone else and makes me unique

No comments:

Post a Comment