Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog 5

CORE SELF:
The core self has to deal with the chracteristics that make up who you are. These characteristics are not always shown to others. These are usually shown when people get to know eachother in a relationship. My core self is very hard to find by others. Sometimes I think I'm missunderstood beacuse of my core self. Sometimes I wonder if I really listen or pay attention to my core self as I should. Your core self is really important in a relationship.

REAL LOVE:
Real love is more than an emotion. Real love has to deal with excepting people for who they are. I want someone to love and care for me because of the person I am. I do not wan to be loved for what I have or what I do. Love is such a powerful word that is thrown around everyday. Real love doesn't really have a meaning its something that one can just feel. Real love is what we call natural happpiness. It just happens and it sometimes it takes alog time to find sometimes.

SPENDING MORE TIME WITH LOVED ONES:
I think spending time with loved ones is the best love. They love you no matter what. You really don't have to second guess their love it will always be there. Speinding time with family can bring the familt closer and it can make them appreciate the love they share even more. Holodays are not the only times that failies need to get together. Everyday is a family day and should be done in some kind of way. I love spending time with my loved ones, well some of them. I know that no matter what they have my back and they will always love me. I can talk to them about any and everything. My loved ones are so understanding and open minded. I believe spending time with loved ones is essential to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment