Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happiness At Work

Jessica Batiz
English-101
10.18.2010
Happiness at Work

Being happy at work is very important when making career choices. If you can’t be happy at work,why work at all? When thinking about work the only thing that comes to mind is what will make me happy. I can not imagine myself doing anything that does not make me happy and proud of what I’m doing. Dancing and performing are the only things that truly make me happy. I am doing everything I can do make my dream into a reality. If my career is not dancing and entertaining others with my talents, then I do not want to do anything at all. Dance is my heart and soul. When dancing, I take my work and time very seriously. When I’m dancing its like nothing or anybody can get in my way. I feel like I’m flying and nothing can harm me. When everything in my life is going downhill and I have no where to turn, I feel like I can always turn to dance. Everyone has there out in life and dancing is mine. Dancing will not just be a job to me it will be my everything. I really think I have a great talent that needs to be see all over. I am just doing everything I can for that moment to happen soon. I believe that if I have happiness at work then the rest of my life would have much more happiness and meaning. So what if I do not have any support or no one thinks I can do it, as long as I’m happy and I’m living my dream I will the happiest person just wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your passion for dancing. I think you should make this paragraph into two so it looks more organized. I liked your last sentence, it seems very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete